Complaint Review: orogold

• Reported By: Ma — carson Nevada
orogold
meadowood mall way reno, Nevada USA

orogold AKA Dead sea girls rip off lie reno Nevada

Okay so I feel so bad for doing this but i need to. I worked there for about a week and I realized how awful the company was. The refills are only 10$ because we throw the bottles away. The product is only 5$, not 89.99$!!!

And it really does help I swear! Its just that we rip you off guys. We say 89.9( but we can sell it to you for 35$. Also , what we do is illegal. I'm only 15, I never filled out a W4.

I work 100% on 25% commission off every sale. No minimum wage. And I get a 30 minute break on a good day. Nothing else. Never buy from them. They flirt and shower you with compliments.

To be honest we sell a 50$ bottle for 499.99$...I made a 3,000 sale last week I felt so bad everyone that I quit! Its over! I'm sorry the only way to clear my conscience is to write this.

I'm sorry guys! Don't buy from orogold! PS the moisturizer makes you break out!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 12:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/orogold/reno-Nevada/orogold-AKA-Dead-sea-girls-rip-off-lie-reno-Nevada-1063472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on orogold