Complaint Review: orogold/irvine spectrum, ca

• Updated: Tue, November 26, 2013

• Reported By: patricia k — irvine California
orogold/irvine spectrum, ca
irvine,ca irvine, California USA

orogold/irvine spectrum, ca credit card fraud/scam aggressive to the point of harrassment irvine California

November 26, 2013

Orogold is a kiosk in a mall in Irvine.  The sales people hang outside the store and physically drag you in the store.  Once in they begin with the very aggressive sales pitch.  Smearing the product all over your face.  The product actually is pleasant enough but when I purchased a small amount I was almost not allowed to leave!  I was followed out to my car and then I realized I had left my credit card in the store.  I know that sounds like i am careless but the high pressure sales and them coming at you two at a time was very overwhelming and confusing with the i will make you a deal because we like you speech.  I was at home when I realized that they had charged my credit card with different amounts over and over again until my account was frozen and then they found a number to charge that my credit card accepted.  MY credit limit.  I was left with 13 dollars in my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2013 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/orogoldirvine-spectrum-ca/irvine-California-92618/orogoldirvine-spectrum-ca-credit-card-fraudscam-aggressive-to-the-point-of-harrassment-1102499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on orogold/irvine spectrum, ca