Complaint Review: ortho mattress delivery

• Submitted: Sat, May 12, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, May 12, 2012

• Reported By: joe y — alhambra California United States of America
ortho mattress delivery

ortho mattress delivery Be careful when they delivery your order!! Internet, Internet

Be careful of their delivery guy. At the beginning they look very polite and professional and when they installed your order, if there is a missing items or problem, DO NOT LEAVE YOUR ROOM, again I said, DO NOT LEAVE YOUR ROOM, STAY INSIDE!!! What happened to me was they told me I should get extra free stuff from the salesman and make me to call them and left my room. Then these two men are free to look and take away my personal things. I have lost watch and a expensive scissor. total about $300.

It happened to me in two different occassion. They seems to be on your side and bad mouthing the sales people and tell you how bad is your deal. Once your attention is distracted then they are free to the scheme. Then one of the guy suddenly missing and waited outside. SO DONOT LET YOUR GUARD DOWN PEOPLE. THESE MEN ARE VERY DANGEROUS. THEY ALWAYS SEND DIFFERENT PEOPLE TO DELIVER YOUR ORDER. You will never see the same delivery guy.

I hope my experience will keep you alert.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2012 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ortho-mattress-delivery/internet/ortho-mattress-delivery-Be-careful-when-they-delivery-your-order-Internet-Internet-881769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ortho mattress delivery