Complaint Review: Ortho White

• Updated: Fri, August 14, 2009

• Reported By: nmac — El Paso Texas USA
Ortho White
www.orthowhite.com Boulder, Colorado United States of America

Ortho White Mother was right- there is no such thing as a free lunch. After seeing an offer for a free trial of OrthoWhite on the internet, I decided to give it a try. 7 days later I was charged $78.41 on my crdi El Paso, Texas

Mother was right-there is no such thing as a "free lunch". I saw an add for a free trial of OrthoWhite on the internet and decided to give it a whirl. 9 days after receiving the product, my credit card was charged $78.41. When I called to cancel I was told it was too late and there was nothing I could do. Basically all I received for my $78 were 2 plastic teeth trays and 2 small syringes of gel. Remember to read the fine print at the bottom of any add. It was too late for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2009 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ortho-White/Boulder-Colorado-/Ortho-White-Mother-was-right-there-is-no-such-thing-as-a-free-lunch-After-seeing-an-off-479801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ortho White