Complaint Review: orthowhite

• Submitted: Thu, August 23, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 23, 2012

• Reported By: lisa — Traverse City Michigan United States of America
orthowhite

orthowhite bellabrite Stuck me with $78.41 charge on my credit card during the 8 day trial period. Internet

On Aug. 14th 2012 I ordered both Orthowhite and Bellabrite because The company made it look like a woman in my home town of Traverse City, Michigan for this great way to get "dentist" whitening results by using the orthowite for 14 days and then the Bellabrite for the next 14 days.  It only cost $1.03 of the 8 day trial plus $2.00 shipping.  wow, great deal till you find out the trial begins on the day you order it.  So your trial period is gone by the time you get the product.  I received my trial on Aug. 21, 2012 exactally 8 days after I ordered the product.  I am trying to get my money back by calling my credit card dispute department.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/orthowhite/internet/orthowhite-bellabrite-Stuck-me-with-7841-charge-on-my-credit-card-during-the-8-day-trial-931550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on orthowhite