Complaint Review: Oso Grande Glenn Height Texas

• Reported By: Tazman — Grand Prairie Texas United States of America
Oso Grande Glenn Height Texas
1600 Oso Glenn Heights, Texas United States of America

Oso Grande Glenn Height Texas untruthful management Glenn Heights, Texas

I've moved into Oso Grande mobile home park in March of 2011. the management office was filled with very professional and nice people at first. I moved out a year and a half later the reasons are as follow. deciding of the mobile home was ripped and begin to fall apart I called them several times in a 6 month time, and each time I was told they were trying to get the parts and the work order would be done as soon as possible. after asking what are the maintenance man after 4 months waiting he checked inside the office and there was no work order ever done.

water leaks in the back of the mobile home was never fixed which caused black mold which was reported to the management and nothing was done. when I move down after my 30 day notice was given we left the mobile home cleaner than what it already was. 2 months after moving out I receive a credit notice saying that I owe them$1050 dollars. yet they never contacted me left a forwarding address a phone number. the new girl in the management office was very rude over the phone and in person, and the owners son which was supposed to be over security, never showed up even when called. I just want people to know what to expect if you want to live there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oso-Grande-Glenn-Height-Texas/Glenn-Heights-Texas-/Oso-Grande-Glenn-Height-Texas-untruthful-management-Glenn-Heights-Texas-990910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oso Grande Glenn Height Texas