Complaint Review: Osvaldo Alves Junior

• Updated: Wed, April 02, 2014

• Reported By: Osvaldo Alves Junior — Itajaí - Santa Catarina South Carolina
Osvaldo Alves Junior
Padre Paulo Condla 216 Itajaí, Other Brazil

Osvaldo Alves Junior Fraud-swindle - printheadgenuine.com - Itajai Santa Catarina

made payment of the print head of Mutoh 1614 ecosolvente sent the voucher by email several times ( over 15 emails) and never answered me , I better search and found that other customers have gone through it already proving that www.printheadgenuine.com is a website with the intent to defraud their customers . If you're not a client and was thinking about buying this site , as it is time to give up and if you've been scammed and are a victim also ask that complain here and in all possible places so that we can prevent more people pass through this injustice and for this true crime .

I have a small business in my country ( Brazil ) and my machine broke the print head , ended up staying longer than 6 months with her unused because this piece in my country is very expensive and I'm going through major financial problems and attempt to solve this situation after searching a lot against this d**n site sent emails asking the quality of the head if it was original and means of payment , promptly answered me several questions before I make the payment by bank deposit , after I sent the deposit receipt never answered emails leaving me very disappointed , sad , devastated and never worse sutuação that was . [continued below]....

..... I know that for many people $ 620 may not be much, but in my situation is part paid with a sweaty economy would make any difference because this machine is what sustains my family .

We can not let this go , even hopeless to ask for help who can help me ...

Thanks for the space

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Osvaldo-Alves-Junior/Itaja-Other-88309360/Osvaldo-Alves-Junior-Fraud-swindle-printheadgenuinecom-Itajai-Santa-Catarina-1135798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Osvaldo Alves Junior