Complaint Review: otel.com

• Reported By: Bernie — Langley British Columbia
otel.com
330-west 38th Street Suite 202 New York, New York USA

otel.com Charged me Euros instead of US dollars as promised New York New York

I booked a room at the St Regis hotel in Florence from July 2nd to July 10th , 2013. The otel.com site showed US dollars at all times. They advertized $540 US per night for which I agreed to from July 2nd to July 9th, but they charged my credit card in Euro's., which is 40% more.. On the confirmation after I was very clear I wanted the first night to be July 2nd, the confirmation came back July 2nd to July 9th. I immediately tried to reach them but could not so booked another night for July  10th thinking I could straighten it all out later, was I ever wrong. When you try to call them it says number is no longer in service and when you e mail them you get no response. This is clearly a company that rips people off and I am pissed. How dare they.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/otelcom/New-York-New-York-10018/otelcom-Charged-me-Euros-instead-of-US-dollars-as-promised-New-York-New-York-1065296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on otel.com