Complaint Review: OTL score sence.com

• Submitted: Sat, August 03, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, August 03, 2013

• Reported By: WTF ...(OTLscore sence) im Paul plaintive. — central point Oregon
OTL score sence.com
internet, Select State/Province USA

OTL score sence.com advertise 1 $ credit report. then charge my debt card 29.95 $ every month till I cot the odd withdrawl.had to cancel my debt card at my own expence. now my money is frozen till I get new card and set new pin number. internet

I was asked to get a report to send to my attorney's that are helping with my credit score . I payed a one time fee of one dollar go get information needed. There after I was charged 29.95 for several months till I cot the charges. WTF this is a invasion of my account. I was robbed for money. Plus this card use is my social security disability. I live on 730.00 a month. So now my bills have late fees. I haven't given permissing to auto pay to any one.

So now what take one for the team. Not playing games. Im pissed off. And I will get repayed. I feel given my inability to work now not being able to pay bills on time. Or use my card for food now my money is frozen for a time till I get new card. Basterds. I hope any injustice is  taken promptly to stop any future robbery. Im one how many times has this happened.  I will stand up for all this has happen to.  Sincerly Paul_______  Probono attorney needed. Sorry im waiting to get my back fused.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2013 09:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OTL-score-sencecom/internet-Select-StateProvince-internet/OTL-score-sencecom-advertise-1-credit-report-then-charge-my-debt-card-2995-every-m-1072858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OTL score sence.com