Complaint Review: otl.scoresence.com

• Submitted: Sun, January 13, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 13, 2013

• Reported By: rich — San Diego California United States of America
Internet, Texas United States of America

otl.scoresence.com What a complete rip-off. I've been robbed. These people are thieves. Internet, Texas

This company gave me a false offer to get a free report on my credit history. I was told it was free,and gave them my info.Now i'm being charged 29.95 for an incomplete report that i did not say they could get into my account.How does this kind of company get away with this. I've been to the site for rip-off's and am wondering how they can keep doing this. They obviously are ripping-off alot of other people.I just want my money back now.I worked hard for it.I'm not the kind of person who takes this s**t and does nothing about it.I will get mine's.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/otlscoresencecom/Internet-Texas-/otlscoresencecom-What-a-complete-rip-off-Ive-been-robbed-These-people-are-thieves-I-996064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on otl.scoresence.com