Complaint Review: OTL*SCORESENSE

OTL*SCORESENSE
Dallas, Texas USA

OTL*SCORESENSE Wronglt charged my account Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

Initiated and cancelled credit report service on same day.  My account was charged anyway. Scoresense refused to credit or refund the $29.95. I was told that I should have received a cancellation number or confirmation number when I cancelled.  Since no such number was given, my account was active.  i was given a cancellation number that day whic was of course after the seven day trial.  They kept the $29.95.  Scoresense is a r i p o f f !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OTLSCORESENSE/Dallas-Texas-75205/OTLSCORESENSE-Wronglt-charged-my-account-Dallas-Texas-1092320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OTL*SCORESENSE

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Charles,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense