Complaint Review: OTL*SCORESENSE.COM

• Updated: Mon, November 04, 2013

• Reported By: mgallegos — Alamogordo New Mexico
OTL*SCORESENSE.COM
4447 North Central Expressway, Dallas, Texas USA

OTL*SCORESENSE.COM Coninues charging my bank account when I cancelled and diputed the first charge Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

On 9-22-2013 While checking my bank account another window open and said I could check my credit report for free!

At the time was looking at buying a car, but knew my credit wasnt so good, so thought I would check my credit score and it was advertised as free.

When I got to this "RIP OFF SITE" I was told that they would charge me $1.00 to verify my exsitence and would return this after they knew it was me. I supidly gave them my account number and was then allowed to get my credit score. This Dollar was taken from my bank account and NEVER RETURNED BACK!

On 10-03-13 While checking my Banking account on line there was a $29.95 charge from this ScoreSense! I was outraged and went to the bank and filed a dispute against this.

I called Score Sense and told them of this, I was told by there representative that they would cancell my membership and would reemburse my money.

I recieved a letter from my bank that the dispute might take up 120 days to get a results.

Today 11-1-13 I was again checking my banking account and found another $29.95 taken from my account by Score Sense..

I need to Stop this, but how? They have my banking account, and I think they will do this again and again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2013 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OTLSCORESENSECOM-/Dallas-Texas-75205/OTLSCORESENSECOM-Coninues-charging-my-bank-account-when-I-cancelled-and-diputed-the-fi-1096407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OTL*SCORESENSE.COM

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense