Complaint Review: Our365

• Reported By: miles — San Jose California
Our365
3613 Mueller Road St. Charles, Missouri United States of America

Our365 mom365 deceiving St. Charles, Missouri

The first cd that was sent to me was empty. After waiting for almost a month after my son was born, they sent me a new one. I was so disappointed because the second cd was empty again! So I called the customer service and told them that the cd was empty. I was told to ship the cd back and will be refunded for the shipping then they will send a new one again.
My son is already 6 weeks old and I haven't received the cd yet. I called the customer service again and told them that I have not received the cd yet. I was surprised that the customer service rep did not know what I was talking about so I explained to her what's going on. Then she told me that they will send a new cd and make sure that the cd will have all the images.
Then I asked her about the refund for shipping the empty cd back to them. She told me that its their policy that the shipping is not refundable. I told her that I was told to ship the cd back then they will refund me. She told me that whoever I talked to last time did not put any note about the refund. Then I asked her if I could just get a refund since my son is about 2months already and I can't wait for another 2 weeks to get his cd.
She then told me that its their return policy that once you open the cd its nonrefundable anymore.
I told her that the cd was empty so its their fault. So I just insisted to get the refund for shipping the cd back then I'll just wait for the new cd. Unfortunately I was deceived did not get the refund for shipping the empty cd back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 09:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Our365/St-Charles-Missouri-63301/Our365-mom365-deceiving-St-Charles-Missouri-1044158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Our365