Complaint Review: ourcutebabies.com

• Submitted: Sun, June 01, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, June 01, 2014

• Reported By: **Ripped Off** — Warren Pennsylvania
Internet USA

ourcutebabies.com Major site problems, unwilling to provide support, paid money Internet

None of my upladed photos would post to my profile page.  This prevented me from voting with ease.  It meant I literally had to sort through hundreds and hundreds of photos, everytime I wanted to vote for mine.  Other members said they didn't have to do anything, once uploaded it was automatic.  My loss is $1.95, which was the cost to have my ID verified for security purposes.  I will never use this site because that is ridiculous to have to do, especially when most other members don't have to do it.  I'm more concerned about the frustration and time consurmed.  They have major site issues.  The contact email, which is the only contact, is completely unresponsive.  They are also unavailable by private message.  The site has forums to ask questions, but when I posted about my problem, it wouldn't post my question either.  I made several attempts to resolve this issue on my own or make contact without any resolve.  This was a huge waste of my time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2014 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ourcutebabiescom/internet/ourcutebabiescom-Major-site-problems-unwilling-to-provide-support-paid-money-Internet-1151277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ourcutebabies.com