Complaint Review: Ourstage.com

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: mayknmusic — Hendersonville Tennessee
Ourstage.com
P.O. Box 182 Chelmsford, Massachusetts USA

Ourstage.com Ourstage.com Ourstage Fraud, Breach of Trust, Failure to pay Prizes as promised, Chelmsford, Massachusetts

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact me

I won a music contest in January 2013.  Ourstage was supposed to award me a $100 Amazon Gift card within six months of the win.  I have tried to contact Heather, the Prize Coordinator, and have not gotten a response.  The reason I am reporting is because this is the third issue regarding non payal of prizes with Ourstage.  They have since removed any way to contact the Prize Department from their website, however, I have several emails from the Prize Department and Heather from past 'issues' and have been trying to contact that same email address to no avail.  I would like my January prize.  I would like someone to return my email explaining when I will be receiving my January prize of $100.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ourstagecom/Chelmsford-Massachusetts-01824/Ourstagecom-Ourstagecom-Ourstage-Fraud-Breach-of-Trust-Failure-to-pay-Prizes-as-promi-1066396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ourstage.com

Please contact me

AUTHOR: Heather - ()

Hi, this is Heather from OurStage. Since I don't have your identity here, please get in touch if this issue has still not been resolved. Ripoff Report does not allow users to post email addresses in this field, but since you have my contact information, please feel free to contact me, or just go to OurStage.com and contact us through our help system at the bottom of the page, which is and always has been available to our users. Thank you.