Complaint Review: Outback Rentals

• Updated: Mon, February 17, 2014

• Reported By: Boiler — Indiana
Outback Rentals
490 East Parkway 902 Street of DreamGatlinburg, TN Gatlinburg, Tennessee USA

Outback Rentals OutbackRentals.com, OutbackRentals, Outback Rentals & Real Estate, Outback Resort Properties AGHAST!!! RUN AWAY!!! Gatlinburg Tennessee

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: The Best Place To Stay great people and staff

*Consumer Comment: Outback Rentals-Great Place to Stay

*Author of original report: Outback Rentals: Dillusional, Desperate or Ethically Demented

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Outback rentals a great place to stay in Gatlinburg

AWFUL! BEWARE! Sabrina, the manager/owner is extremely rude and unprofessional and unwilling to even BELIEVE that you have any problems at all with her "luxurious" house. It started with, upon arrival, finding fresh (yes fresh) human feces in one of the beds. She called us liars. (we have photos). Anyway, it only got worse from there. The short list: 1) No hot water pressure, at all, in half of the showers. And since you had you had to turn the hot water all the way on in order to get any hot water at all....that meant no water - just a tiny little straight-down dribble. 2) Hot water came out of the "cold water" line (bedroom vanity) and no water at all from the hot water side. 3) Upstairs toilet did not work at all, they came to "fix" it twice...but never did. 4) The night before we left it went from no water at all to never turning off. Fun stuff, that. Oh, and 5) the maintenance guy smoked in the house and rooms when "repairing". 6) The clothes dryer didn't work. 7) The house, in general was filthy. And the biggest one of all (to me) 8) the absolute rudeness, unprofessionalism and downright nastiness of the manager/owner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Outback-Rentals/Gatlinburg-Tennessee-37738/Outback-Rentals-OutbackRentalscom-OutbackRentals-Outback-Rentals-amp-Real-Estate-Ou-1124121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Outback Rentals

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

The Best Place To Stay great people and staff

AUTHOR: Besty Martin - ()

I just wanted to say that I have stayed with Outback Rental many years and never had a problem. The staff was very helpful and great to work with .  The cabins are very clean and maintained. I will always come back to Outback to bring my family to the best place to stay in the smokies . I lI've it and will tell all my friends how great they are.

Outback Rentals-Great Place to Stay

AUTHOR: Richard Neil - ()

My wife and I have stayed there on mulitple occasions and have always had a great time, our unit was spotless, and have never experienced what this person says happened.. This person sounds like they have some kind of axe to grind or something. I guess you cant please everyone, but this guy seems un-pleasable.  Just wanted to say we stay there often and are always pleased with our stay.. We would go again.

Dont listen to this person that seems like nothing would please them.

Richard and Nancy Neil

Outback Rentals: Dillusional, Desperate or Ethically Demented

AUTHOR: Boiler - ()

More insults and absolute, outright lying from Outback Rentals in Gatlinburg.  Why should I be surprised at all?  Hey, it's up to you, John Q. Public.  I'd hate to say I told ya so.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Outback rentals a great place to stay in Gatlinburg

AUTHOR: Reba - ()

I am writing to state that the previous comments toward my company and cabins are so false and pack of lies . I can prove these people claiming this awful stuff are lying about it. First they claim to found bad stuff on liens is false she never had a sheet to show me at all made it all up . Next the toilet issue was fixed thar day and was working fine . More lies they keep saying it dI'd not work . The house was cleaned for 4 hours by a trained maid . These cabin are so clean they shine .

all cabins are inspected before guest arrive and after by 3 people . We run a 3 diamond resort we do not half ass anything we do. We are very upscale company and it is sad to see that we get white trash people who do not respect the nice place they have and trash it up . I promise Outback Rentals is the best place to stat in gatlinburg believe me I know.

Outback Rentals