Chin

• Updated: Fri, August 09, 2013

• Reported By: tim — fredericksburg Virginia
outdoor power depot
57 cool springs road fredericksburg, Virginia USA

outdoor power depot Most disrespecful totally insane owner ever encountered fredericksburg Virginia

The most surreal shopping experience of my life.I had a mower repaired and simply went to pay my bill and collect my mower. I was met by a guy with bulging eyes scrreaming that he was the owner and went into a TIRADE about me,my mower,my business,and if I ever returned,I would be arrested ! And I didnt even complain about anything!!! While two employees hung their heads in shame,daring not to make eye contact with me,the owner followed me out the door and continued his rant until I left the property ! That was the thanks I got for spending 500.00 dollars there !!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/outdoor-power-depot/fredericksburg-Virginia-22405/outdoor-power-depot-Most-disrespecful-totally-insane-owner-ever-encountered-fredericksbur-1074457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on outdoor power depot