Complaint Review: OutdoorPros.com

• Updated: Thu, March 20, 2014

• Reported By: jdconsumer — Anonomyous New Mexico
OutdoorPros.com
P.O. Box 4786 Riverside, CA 92514 OutdoorPros.com, California USA

OutdoorPros.com One month later NO refund, just excuses and lies Riverside California

*Author of original report: Another week and still nothing but lies

I ordered two coffee mugs from this site the middle of Feb. 2014.  They are pictured on the site as black. I wanted them to go with the rest of my black dishes.  I called and confirmed that they were in fact black as the picture showed and they said they were. A few days later, I received the mugs and they were a horrible army green color.

I called the company to fix the problem and was told they could not exchange them for the black ones I ordered, as their computer system decides the color I would receive. That there is insane. Cusomers want to choose the color of their dishes and I found that whole way of doing business dehumanizing.  Second they should have informed me of that bad policy before I placed the order for black ones. Nowhere on the site does it imply that they would be any other color besides the one pictured.

They told me they would refund me the money I spent and I sent the horrid mugs back. [continued below]....

..... Now all I have gotten have been promises and lies. Last week they siad they would have the refund to me by Fri.  Then they said the first thing in the morning for last Wednesday.  Still NO refund!  When I call the hold times are long and I get told the person who does it is gone or out. Lots of excuses NO refund!  It should not take this long to refund me for their error.  I will never deal with this company or would I have if I had known their business practices. I hope posting here will help others avoid all the headache I have had.  I have contacted my credit card company to dispute and now the outdoorpros.com is saying it will take 60 to 90 days to get my refund, due to that. This is just to intimidate me to do nothing.  Still NO refund and poor customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OutdoorProscom/OutdoorProscom-California-92514/OutdoorProscom-One-month-later-NO-refund-just-excuses-and-lies-Riverside-California-1132253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OutdoorPros.com

Another week and still nothing but lies

AUTHOR: jdconsumer - ()

Right after I posted this, the company sent me an email that they were refunding me.  A week later the refund of course did not show up.  They had just done that to get me to not dispute it with the credit card company.  The card company issued me a dispute credit and then they will have to do a charge-back with the merchant's card company. Unbeleivable how bad this Outdoor pros is and the stunts and lies they have pulled so far to keep from giving me the correct product and issueing a refund.