• Report: #1119914

• Updated: Fri, January 31, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Everett Massachusetts
Outlier Marketing & Design LLC
109 4th Ave N Sartell, Minnesota USA

Outlier Marketing & Design LLC Refuses to pay wages after 3 months of work and fulfill signed contract Sartell Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: SUE THEM!

Chris McCann & Cory Shanes of Outlier Marketing & Design LLC have a track record of hiring individuals to full fill tasks such as web development, design, copywriting, marketing, event promotion etc.  I was contracted for a 3 months period to help streamline their operations and play catch up on projects that had been sitting for 2-3 months.  Before starting work Chris McCann and I came to an agreement and signed a contract.

Over the course of the 3 months I worked on about 10 projects as well as did sales, setup a development enviorment, a learning wiki to educate their team, setup a crm and built out automation to make sure requirements gathering for projects was accurate, among many other tasks to help grow their business and operate efficiently.

On Christmas day I was notified that there would be a termination of the agreement.  At that point only one month of work had been paid up and they were about to be 60 days late on the second invoice and receive an invoice for December.  I was then notified that they would not be paying me for what was owed as they didn't feel obligated too.

I brought in my lawyer to mediate negotiations with them.  I offered them payment plans, I even waved the 30 day termination agreement that said they would owe me for another month of work as severance.  I put in many late nights till 3-4 in the morning.  I am looking for what is owed.  They have now ignored all further communications and we are proceeding forward with an official lawsuit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2014 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Outlier-Marketing-Design-LLC/Sartell-Minnesota-56377/Outlier-Marketing-Design-LLC-Refuses-to-pay-wages-after-3-months-of-work-and-fulfill-si-1119914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Outlier Marketing & Design LLC

SUE THEM!

AUTHOR: Giselle - ()

Wow, what scum! Do they they think they have no legal obligation to pay you? Are they that stupid that they think they do not have to pay their employees for work performed? I wouldn't negiogate with them further, sue them for your full pay and damages and lawyer fees!