Complaint Review: Outlook Unlimited

• Submitted: Tue, March 12, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, March 12, 2002

• Reported By:Amarillo TX
Outlook Unlimited
P. O. Box 435 Gibsonville, North Carolina U.S.A.

Outlook Unlimited ripoff consumer fraud ripoff Gibsonville North Carolina

They use online auction sites to sell used computers. I found them on Ubid.com, and was told I got one of the used computers.
They also told me if I paid by a certain date I would receive a $100.00 Wal-Mart Gift Card absolutely free.
I received the notice of on January 11, 2002, and on January 12, 2002 contacted PayPal.com as instructed to sending payment by the 15th of January 2002, they would immedicately send my computer and gift card.

As of this date, March 12,2002 I have not recieved anything. I did contact Ubid.com and they have disabled the sellers account in accordance to their Fraud Prevention Department guidelines.

I was only out $10.90 but want to alert others to beware of this company. Also to beware of auction sites on the internet.

Elaine
Amarillo, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Outlook-Unlimited/Gibsonville-North-Carolina-27249/Outlook-Unlimited-ripoff-consumer-fraud-ripoff-Gibsonville-North-Carolina-16542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Outlook Unlimited