Complaint Review: outo house calgary

• Updated: Mon, January 13, 2014

• Reported By: mad very mad — calgary Alberta
outo house calgary
2404 23street NE Calgary, Alberta Canada

outo house calgary when I am buying my SUV it has damage on it's body, they promise me to repair it and also they told me that after six months later we will refinance the truck, after I paid the payment they never did any thing and they lied, they are not the people their own words. All their cars are damaged ones Calgary Alberta

*Consumer Comment: I couldn't find an

When I am buying my Truck they it has damage on it's body, they told me that before you take the truck we will repair every thing properly as well on their comcial, it says, all cars are inspected and cheked every thing but it is not true. Again after six months later we will refinance your truck, after I paid their payment all what they said is not true and most of the cars which they are selling with such expensive price are on accident so don't west your time with this people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2014 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/outo-house-calgary/Calgary-Alberta-T3A-4KA2/outo-house-calgary-when-I-am-buying-my-SUV-it-has-damage-on-its-body-they-promise-me-to-1115087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on outo house calgary

I couldn't find an

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

First, how much that was "promised" to you by this dealer was in WRITING?  Most dealers won't honor ANY verbal promises.

It's pretty much true that a deal should NOT be made on a vehicle until all repairs are completed or a WRITTEN "dealer owes" document is signed by the dealer.  Take a third grader to help you with your next vehicle purchase..you need the help.