• Report: #1112059

Complaint Review: over land bond \ car credit center

• Submitted: Wed, January 01, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, January 01, 2014

• Reported By: car guy 665 — Illinois
over land bond \ car credit center
4701 W Fullerton Ave chicago, Illinois USA

over land bond 4701 W Fullerton Ave chicago Illinois

*Consumer Comment: You have been misinformed

Disgustingly purr customer serves!!!!  This New Year ’s Eve I paid my bill soon as I got in to work at 8am around 12pm I decided to go to lunch just to find out overland bond disabled my vehicle. so of course I called they and told they what was going on, I ever provided them with the confirmation number but the operator treated me like I was lying and acted as if she didn’t want to look up the  payment. After almost threating to go to her manager she looked up the payment and said  “O it looks like they didn’t process the payment yet and it should  be re enabled an a couple of minutes” but it  didn’t an when I thyed to call again around 5:30 the office was closed and there wasn’t a signal person I could call to help me so I had to leave my car at work and walk in a snow storm at night to get to a tran just so I can get home and this morning I find out there not open today ether, so it looks like I will not be able to drive my car tell the 3rd… at the earliest.    thanks  over land bond

And on top of that, they’re not FDIC insured. This means there’s no way to refinance with a major finance company. STAY AWAY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2014 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/over-land-bond-car-credit-center-/chicago-Illinois-60639/over-land-bond-4701-W-Fullerton-Ave-chicago-Illinois-1112059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on over land bond \ car credit center

You have been misinformed

AUTHOR: FloridaNative - ()

You can refinance your vehicle with anyone that will refinance you with your qualification. FDIC insurance has nothing to do whatsoever with the ability to refinance or not. (FDIC is the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp that insures bank depositers in each bank up to $250,000. Look up the FDIC to see that it has nothing to do with financing collateral! )

If you can show that you have made all of your payments on time then go to your local credit union and refinance your vehicle. There is qualifying criteria to refinance so you will need to check that out first. If your local credit union won't do it, contact every credit union you can find to see if they can. Best to get out from under this type of subprime loan. If you don't meet the other criteria that banks and credit unions need, then do what you need to do to fix your credit and income profile. This is your wake up call to take charge of your life.