Complaint Review: over720.com - Danny Garcia

• Submitted: Fri, June 05, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, October 31, 2012

• Reported By:Sherman Oaks California
over720.com - Danny Garcia
P.O. Box 1686 Land O Lakes, Florida U.S.A.

over720.com - Danny Garcia - TD Financial Products Land O Lakes Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Mistaken

*Consumer Comment: Please Contact me

I signed up with this company back in January 2009.
I paid the membership in full.

To be honest, they were great for the next few months, until in April 2009 they start not to answering phone calls, emails....

After a month I receive an email from Danny Garcia (CEO, I supposed) that explained me they were having some trouble relocating to the new office and they will be back in business within few weeks.

Because I had good results with their service I was patient. Now, seems like they are back in business (new website, new address....) I keep calling and sending emails but nobody reply.

I just sent them an ultimatum.

I would like anybody who wants to start a class lawsuit to contact me. I don't like that these people have all my most delicate informations.

Ripoff report don't let me put my email address. I hope there is a way to contact me anyway.

D. fortunati
Sherman Oaks, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2009 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/over720com-Danny-Garcia/Land-O-Lakes-Florida-34639/over720com-Danny-Garcia-TD-Financial-Products-Land-O-Lakes-Florida-459042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on over720.com - Danny Garcia

Mistaken

AUTHOR: Danny - (United States of America)

After explaining what happened to the person who created this report they understood what the mix up was (as detailed below) and has since enrolled in my program. He even provided me with a recorded testimonial

This report is about a company that was owned by someone else that I was an employee for. I was the sales manager of the company and apparently due to my effort to assist people I am being mistaken as an owner. After this company went out of business I opened my own credit repair company and apparently people are connecting me with this old company.

I offer credit repair on a pay after deletion basis, there is no monthly fees of any sort and first work fees are only at $99 (This means no fees are accepted in advance of work being done or deletions being generated)

Testimonials of my service can be found here

I understand the frustration that people must be feeling and I am willing to enroll them into our program and waive the first work fees of $99 (This means ZERO risk as no fees are accepted until after the client gets deletions) but I cannot be held responsible for the actions of a company I used to work for.

Please Contact me

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)