Complaint Review: overnight mattress.com

• Reported By: MADSOB — ROOSEVELT Utah United States of America
overnight mattress.com
119 East King Street Internet United States of America

overnight mattress.com robbed and helpless Internet, Internet

I cannot believe how overnight mattress screwed me on my last purchase. On 1/20/12 we purchased one cal-king mattress with a latex topper, the salesperson said the topper may take a little longer to arrive but we should have everything in 3 weeks. Well the foundation arrived in about 1 week and then the mattress core arrived about 10 days later with no topper and that sucked but I was patient remembering they said It may take longer and things can happen so I waited a couple of weeks then started to worry.

On week six I started calling and was put off with stories and promises that they would get it figured out and not to worry. Well long story short I never received my topper and my last call was answered stating they are out of business, but when I went to the website all seemed normal. I consider this straight up theft. This complaint is probably to late but has made me think twice about ordering online. By the way this was my second purchase from these ethically bankrupt individuals and I never expected this. Good luck to all !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2012 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/overnight-mattresscom/internet/overnight-mattresscom-robbed-and-helpless-Internet-Internet-864958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on overnight mattress.com