Complaint Review: overnightprints.com

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: KM — Burnsville Minnesota United States of America
overnightprints.com
P.O. Box 15390 Irvine, California 92623 Louisville, Kentucky United States of America

overnightprints.com Overnight Prints No Response, No Refund, Nothing Louisville, Kentucky

I ordered business cards from Overnightprints.com, however, when I received the product, I was not satisfied.  I wrote an e-mail and requested a reprint, and I was more than willing to return the product.  I was passed around to a few individuals who all asked me to describe what was wrong with the print job.  After almost two weeks of trying to get a reprint, I realized that it was no longer even worth waiting for a reprint and asked for a return label in order for them to give me my refund.

Two weeks went by after the package was received AND signed for by one of their employees.  During that time period, I had written 3 e-mails inquiring about when I should expect to receive my refund.  Nothing.  Never got one response from them as if they had taken off with my hard earned money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 11:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/overnightprintscom/Louisville-Kentucky-/overnightprintscom-Overnight-Prints-No-Response-No-Refund-Nothing-Louisville-Kentucky-984757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on overnightprints.com