• Report: #611961

Complaint Review: overseasflowerdelivery.com

• Submitted: Wed, June 09, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, June 09, 2010

• Reported By: Viktoria — Nationwide Russian Federation

overseasflowerdelivery.com This company withdrew the money from my bank card and never provided the services for which I had been charged instantly. They were supposed to delvier flowers, and never did this. There is no contact Internet

On May 15th 2010 I placed an order within www.overseasflowerdelivery.com for delivering the flowers to my friend in Norway. I paid using my debit card. Upon the completion of the payment, I received my order details on the email address I had provided. My card was charged instantly. The flowers delivery date was supposed to be June 8th, 2010, so I was pationately waiting for this date to come and call my friend to get to know if she liked the surprise. I did call her on June 9th, but she said that she had never received any flowers. I went back on the above mentioned website, clicked on "contact information", and to my surprise didn't find any phone number I could call, neither the address. The only available option was to fill in the online form and send my message to the customer service. I did this, and still didn't get any response. After this, I decided to check in the Internet any info/customer reviews on this web company, and I found the blog of the person who had exactly the same problem as me: http://www.squidoo.com/scam-alerts. The website www.overseasflowerdelivery.com should be closed and its creators should be prosecuted for freud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2010 04:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/overseasflowerdeliverycom/internet/overseasflowerdeliverycom-This-company-withdrew-the-money-from-my-bank-card-and-never-pr-611961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on overseasflowerdelivery.com