Complaint Review: overstock-king.com

• Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: weeyin — Grassie Ontario Canada
overstock-king.com
1100 Rodick Rd Markham, Ontario United States of America

overstock-king.com dealfind.com Don't stand behind their sales or service Markham, Ontario

*UPDATE Employee: Dealfind Support

The offer came from overstock-king.com via an email from dealfind.com

It was a Black Tungsten and Cubic Zirconia Ring. The company promised 4-6 weeks delivery. I got it on the 8th week. Not only that, but it was the wrong size.

Id gone to a couple of jewellers to make sure I had the correct ring size before I ordered it.

I ordered a size 8, but the ring is actually a size 7 1/2. It says on the package it's 8, but it's definitely not an 8. It doesn't fit on my intended finger and its too big to fit on my pinkie finger which is a size 7.

I asked for an exchange or refund from dealfind.com. They said they needed 48 hours to get it sorted out. In the mean time I contacted overstock-king.com directly via email. They never responded or acknowledged my email.

dealfind.com didn't get back to me until I contacted them  again 1 week after the initial contact. They promptly told me it was a final sale and overstock-king.com doesn't have any more, so tough luck, can't help.

On the ad it says:"Final sale - no refunds unless damaged or defective"

If it's the wrong size then it's defective right? My fingers havent changed and the 5 or 6 rings I tried on at the jewellery stores were all the same.. so the ring from overstock-king.com is defective!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/overstock-kingcom/Markham-Ontario-L3R-8C3/overstock-kingcom-dealfindcom-Dont-stand-behind-their-sales-or-service-Markham-Ontario-967025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on overstock-king.com

Dealfind Support

AUTHOR: CSDealfind - (Canada)

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.  We apologize for any inconvenience, we always want to make sure any customer service inquires are taken care. Our merchants and Dealfind together to get the best deals for our customers.

If you can provide the email reference number you received from Dealfind Support, we can definitely look into this for you.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Dealfind