Complaint Review: OXFORD SHIPPING

• Updated: Fri, February 07, 2014

• Reported By: Yaw — SLOUGH
OXFORD SHIPPING
5800 BEACH BLVD JACKSONVILLE, Florida USA

OXFORD SHIPPING RICHMOND THEY DECEIVED ME TO SHIP MY CAR WITH THEM AND AFTER PAYING THEY GAVE ME FAKE CONTAINERS TO TRACK FOR MONTHS AND ABUSED AND INSULTED ME EACH TIME I CALLED TILL DATE. JACKSONVILLE Florida

First and foremost, they promised to ship my vehicle to Ghana for 4 weeks and charged me $2000 which I paid through bank transfer on 26/11/2013. Richmond told me the car will be shipped the same week. They did not ship the car and at the end of December they gave me a tracking number ZCSU8942895 with ZIM claiming my vehicle was in this container.

I tracked the container until the end of January 2014 when to my dismay, it had arrived in China. Upon intoregation and subsequent cooperation from the Shipping line ZIM, I was given the Bill of Laden of the container and my vehicle was no where to be found.  I became even more alarmed and when I called back to enquire what had happened and where my car was, Richmond abused me and even insulted my mother. He further refused to pick my calls.

I reported to the Better Business Bureau and after they wrote to them, I made my cousin to contact them since they were not picking my calls and he was then given another container to track with UASC which I have now managed to verify with the help of the shipping line that it contains my car and due to arrive on 25/02/2014. [continued below]....

.....

The four weeks promised has become 12 weeks and apart from the fact that I have been made to go through this, I have still not received my Title from them and I still receive abuses each time I contact them to send my Title.

I believe they had no intention of shipping my vehicle and attempted stealing it and defrauding me of my money until the BBB contacted them and they realised how far I was willing to take the matter. They also have the worst customer service I have ever witnessed anywhere and anyone who deals with them is at risk of not just being defrauded but will be abused as well.

My checks have proven that this company has an "F " rating and people should be wary of dealing with them.

I am still yet to receive my vehicle to ascertin if all the parts I placed in it are available as well as my Title.

I have regreted dealing with this company and will advise anyone considering dealing with them to be very careful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2014 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OXFORD-SHIPPING-/JACKSONVILLE-Florida-32207/OXFORD-SHIPPING-RICHMOND-THEY-DECEIVED-ME-TO-SHIP-MY-CAR-WITH-THEM-AND-AFTER-PAYING-THEY-1121782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OXFORD SHIPPING