Complaint Review: oxford shipping

• Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: pndmpc — takoradi Internet Ghana
oxford shipping
jacksonville, Florida United States of America

oxford shipping oxfordshipping.com richmond was fraud and also was very unprofessional jacksonville, Florida

I contracted oxford shipping company to help buy me a a car, I was pushed to pay 6800 dollars for the said car and yet he went to buy a much cheaper car making ripping me off close to 2000 dollars. To make matters worse he rained insult on me anytime I called him, the shipment was delayed yet when it got to the port he chose not to pay his charges for the the container to be released at his conveniencebex.. Once again when I called he rained insults on me calling me a fool and so on.

I will advice fellow readers to watchful and stay clear of the scam of a guy rich, and and his fake company..

Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 12:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/oxford-shipping/jacksonville-Florida-Setup-Auto/oxford-shipping-oxfordshippingcom-richmond-was-fraud-and-also-was-very-unprofessional-ja-1009638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on oxford shipping