Complaint Review: Oxmoor Toyota Of Louisville, KY

• Submitted: Mon, August 23, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, August 23, 2010

• Reported By: Illinois driver — Illinois U.S.A.
Oxmoor Toyota Of Louisville, KY
8003 Shelbyville Road Louisville, Kentucky United States of America

Oxmoor Toyota Of Louisville, KY Deceptive sales pressures. High pressure sales. Louisville, Kentucky

My Wife and I were on vacation and because we had been looking for a newer used pick up. We decided to cruise dealers one afternoon. We came upon a low miles Tacoma and inquired. We test drove it and decided we liked it. We actually wanted to pay for it with funds from our savings. But somehow the salesman steered us away from that vehicle to leasing a new Tacoma?? He tried to say we would be better off because of getting a warranty on new. So we ended up leasing with almost $6000 down in order to see our payments where we wanted them. I argued for a while about the way this is figured because I feel ripped off when they just ask me what I want my payments to be.
So anyway we signed on the dotted line and drove home. So knowing my first lease payment was due and having received nothing from Toyota credit corp. I called them to inquire. They had no information about the said truck??? So I called the dealer Oxmoor Toyota and left a message for the finance manager to call about this issue. 3 hours went by and no call. So I called them again and was told their was a paper work issue with Toyota. Would not say what the issue was? or why its time for my first payment and still the paper work is not done? All I can say is that I have never had issues before buying or leasing a vehicle and have excellent credit. My wife and I both feel something is wrong with how this dealership handled our paperwork and it smells fishy. I will be interested to see what new paperwork Oxmoor sends out to me regarding this issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2010 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oxmoor-Toyota-Of-Louisville-KY/Louisville-Kentucky-/Oxmoor-Toyota-Of-Louisville-KY-Deceptive-sales-pressures-High-pressure-sales-Louisvill-634095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oxmoor Toyota Of Louisville, KY