Complaint Review: oxytocin factor

• Updated: Thu, May 09, 2013

• Reported By: Aaron R — Los Angeles California
oxytocin factor
2905 S. Walton Blvd. Ste. 17 Bentonville, AR 7271 Boise, Idaho USA

oxytocin factor Scam, Ripoff, Fraud, Con Game, Hustle, Rip-Off, Shady Boise Idaho

I ordered a bottle of Oxytocin factor on 4/23/2013. As of 5/9/2013, I didn't receive anything. I emailed customer support (which goes to an email address connected to a website that doesn't exist! jessica@customerdelightment.com) and they told me that they were really busy and would ship my item out next week.

They had no problem taking my money but didn't bother calling to say that they were out of stock and would be shippping my item nearly a month late. This website looks like a scam, the customer service number was not answered and after about 15 rings, I got a generic voicemail. The email "support" took over a day to respond with a vague, unhelpful message.

My gut feeling is that oxytocin factor is a complete sham of a product and my experience thus far supports that idea. Stay far away from this product or its shady distributors and save yourself lost money and time!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/oxytocin-factor-/Boise-Idaho-83802/oxytocin-factor-Scam-Ripoff-Fraud-Con-Game-Hustle-Rip-Off-Shady-Boise-Idaho-1049593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on oxytocin factor