Complaint Review: p2pshares.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: honestchad — Wisconsin United States of America

p2pshares.com They claim to share a portion of the daily earnings with upgraded members.They will not send me my money to my Paypal internet

I joined this online program on 12-13-12 that says they will share a portion of their daily profits with upgraded members.I let my account accumulate earnings until 12-18-12,and then requested a payout of the accumulated 32.20 in my account.They initially stated a 24-48 hour window to be paid.It has been 9 days now with no response to my withdrawl requests.I told them if they do not send my money I will begin posting warnings online to warn others to not trust this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/p2psharescom/internet/p2psharescom-They-claim-to-share-a-portion-of-the-daily-earnings-with-upgraded-membersT-987563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on p2pshares.com