Complaint Review: Paccony.com

• Updated: Mon, March 03, 2014

• Reported By: Rose — Parkersburg West Virginia
Paccony.com
Rose Ave., Killeen, Texas USA

Paccony.com I Took my Money but Never Received Item No Communication back from Company Via Email Or Phone Killeen Texas

I ordered a Bed Set from this comapny in early Febuary and I still have not received it. They charged my boyfriends card almost immediately after the order but never sent us any tracking information on our order until this very day! Our purchase was over $150.00 dollars! We tried contacting their customer service number and the only option it gives you is to leave a message (my stomach turned when I heard their customer service message becaues I knew once I heard it that something was off!)

We have left several messages on the Customer Service Line and have still had no reply from anyone!!! They list a website too but once you click on it your security settings (given you have them) come up and tell you that the address could be harmful to your computer. Do Not Order From This Site!!! All contact information is literally set up for you to not be able to contact anyone or get any information!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacconycom/Killeen-Texas-76541/Pacconycom-I-Took-my-Money-but-Never-Received-Item-No-Communication-back-from-Company-V-1127793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paccony.com