Complaint Review: pace butler corporation

• Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: gheff — hammonton New Jersey United States of America
pace butler corporation
5915 NW 23rd streer oklahoma city, Oklahoma United States of America

pace butler corporation I sent six phone 3 of which I know worked, they said all did not work or no longer purchased oklahoma city, Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: They are not scamsters

*Consumer Comment: Assured

*UPDATE Employee: cell phone shipment to PaceButler

I sent six cell phones to Pace Butler corporation, as they said they by used cell phones.

They said in small print they must be working. 2 I know did work, they claimed some had housing

damage one battery connection bad and one no longer purchased.

I believe this is a rip off and that they do not pay anyone for cell phone sent to this company.I believe this is internet fraued and is theft by deception. I will look into a class action suit against this company.

I did take pictures of all the phones I sent.

G, Heff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pace-butler-corporation/oklahoma-city-Oklahoma-73127/pace-butler-corporation-I-sent-six-phone-3-of-which-I-know-worked-they-said-all-did-not-935257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pace butler corporation

They are not scamsters

AUTHOR: Shane - (United States of America)

I did not get  my check even after a months time.I had a conversation with a customer service executive of the company and he told me that the check will be delivered within a week positively.On the end of the week i received my check.

Assured

AUTHOR: david - (United States of America)

i sent 10 mobile phones to Pb but didn't received the payment till a month or so . then i decided to contact the company and i got an assurance from them that it will be delivered within a week . after 4 days, i received my check.

cell phone shipment to PaceButler

AUTHOR: David - (United States of America)

Hello my name is David with PaceButler Corp. I recently transitioned into our customer service department. I would like the opportunity to speak with you about your experience and see if I can be of service to you. You can reach me at (405)755-3131. I look forward to the opportunity to hear your side of things and resolve what I can. Thank you.