Complaint Review: pace butler

• Submitted: Fri, March 23, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 08, 2012

• Reported By: williemae — st Petersburg Florida United States of America
pace butler

pace butler rip me off when i sent them my cellphones Internet

*Consumer Comment: Feeling Honoured

*UPDATE Employee: cell phone shipment to PaceButler

I sent in several cellphones and only got3.25 for all the phones they took forever to mail me the check they said the phones was no good but i used them they worked fine then

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2012 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pace-butler/internet/pace-butler-rip-me-off-when-i-sent-them-my-cellphones-Internet-858597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pace butler

Feeling Honoured

AUTHOR: Frank - (United States of America)

We sold over 300 old phones to pace butler recently and they gave us a $50 giftcard in addition to a very good amount for our phones. i am feeling great and quite honored.

cell phone shipment to PaceButler

AUTHOR: David - (United States of America)

Hello my name is David with PaceButler Corporation. I recently took over the customer service department. We are trying to improve systems and procedures. I am contacting you in hopes of gaining feedback and to resolve anything I can for you. If you are so inclined I would love the oportunity to speak with you about your experience and help an any way I can. I look forward to the opportunity. I can be reached at (405)755-3131. Thank you.