Complaint Review: pace butler

• Updated: Sat, December 08, 2012

• Reported By: stephan — philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
pace butler
5915 nw 23rd street oklahoma city, Oklahoma United States of America

pace butler deceptive buisness on the behalf of pace butler oklahoma city, Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: I will be sending more phones

*UPDATE Employee: cell phone shipment to PaceButler

I contacted pace butler about selling my phones that where no longer being used. talked to them over the phone and was sent a shipping label to send the phones in.shipped them 11 phones of all kinds( all purchased phones)to a address provided by them. once they recived the phones the games started. oh they are not on a list. they dont work. they have water damage. and a host of other things that i would not like to put in writting here.so i asked to have them send the phones back to me and was told that they sent them to be recycled some where.in other words they sold my phones and they keep the profits from it. i truely needed that money to move out from where i am at. i am quite shure i am not the only person they have done this to.i plan on contacting the attorney general to see what can be done about this

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2011 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pace-butler/oklahoma-city-Oklahoma-73127/pace-butler-deceptive-buisness-on-the-behalf-of-pace-butler-oklahoma-city-Oklahoma-779943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pace butler

I will be sending more phones

AUTHOR: steve - (United States of America)

I got a very reasonable amount for my used phones.I will be sending them more phones for sure.

cell phone shipment to PaceButler

AUTHOR: David - (United States of America)

Hello my name is David with PaceButler Corporation. I recently took over the customer service department. We are trying to improve systems and procedures. I am contacting you in hopes of gaining feedback and to resolve anything I can for you. If you are so inclined I would love the oportunity to speak with you about your experience and help an any way I can. I look forward to the opportunity. I can be reached at (405)755-3131. Thank you.