Complaint Review: Pacific Bow Butts Archery Targets

• Updated: Tue, October 06, 2009

• Reported By: Ripped off marketing service — same Georgia USA
Pacific Bow Butts Archery Targets
www.pbbts.com Ilwaca, Washington United States of America

Pacific Bow Butts Archery Targets Karl Plato pbbts.com Pacific Bow Butts sales@pbbts.com karl@pbbts.com He contacted me to compile some custom lists. I did a day's worth of work for Karl Plato with pbbts.com, karl@pbbts.com, sales@pbbts.com, and provided him lists of all the Outdoor Dealers and Arch Ilwaca, Washington

*Author of original report: Karl Emailed me today

*Author of original report: Karl Paid

He contacted me to compile some custom lists. I did a day's worth of work for Karl Plato with www.pbbts.com, karl@pbbts.com, sales@pbbts.com, and provided him lists of all the Outdoor Dealers and Archery and Shooting Ranges for an afore agreed price of $200.00 US.

I delivered the data and haven't heard from this guy since. When I call or email him from my phone number, he does not answer, BUT when I have called from different phone numbers, he answers right away. I also faxed him to call me to settle up for my services and still have no response.

He scammed me and is sitting there screening calls. If I were a retailer, service provider, or any company, I would beware that he is very nice at first but if you want your money back or need payment from him, this is the treatment you will get.

He called me today at 9am EST,9-15-2009, and said he would pay me within 10 minutes if I deleted these posts. It is 7pm and he doesn't answer the phone again.

Kalr Plato is a scumbag and deserves what he is about to get when I send every archery retailer in the US, Canada, and the email of this

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2009 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Bow-Butts-Archery-Targets/Ilwaca-Washington-/Pacific-Bow-Butts-Archery-Targets-Karl-Plato-pbbtscom-Pacific-Bow-Butts-salespbbtscom-498271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Bow Butts Archery Targets

Karl Emailed me today

AUTHOR: Brad eiseman - (U.S.A.)

I'm really pissed & sick. I searched Pacific Bow Butts this morning and found the report on several search engines. I hope the hell your happy over $200. I am an honest man an you make it sound like I some fucking slug. People like you are the real slugs in society. Those who jump to conclusions before really thinking and knowing the truth. Here I go 30, 60, 90 days before getting paid for product and you go a couple weeks because I was gone and you think I scammed you. Instead of me spending time that I don't have. posting a rebuttal you do it.

Karl Paid

AUTHOR: Brad eiseman - (U.S.A.)

Karl Paid and is a good guy in my book