Complaint Review: Pacific Bow Butts / Karl Plato

• Submitted: Mon, June 23, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, June 23, 2014

• Reported By: Barry Jensen President Acorn Logistics dba Unishippers — Springfield Illinois
Pacific Bow Butts / Karl Plato
613 Montana St South Bend, Washington USA

Pacific Bow Butts / Karl Plato Stuck me for $6154.19 in BAD DEBT South Bend Washington

I own a small business that provides shipping services to other small and medium sized companies.   In 2010 Karl Plato stopped paying my company for shipping we had arranged to his customers for their product.  Whenever we called to collect payment, Karl always said business was bad and he had no money.   But I see that it is now 2014 and he is still in business.   He still owes me $6154.19.   The experienced collection agency we hired has had trouble collecting from him since 2012.   According to public court records, Karl Plato has had at least 4 civil judgements entered against him from other business owners for non-payment of services rendered.

If you are a small business owner, I would advise that you do not do business with Karl Plato or his company Pacific Bow Butts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2014 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Bow-Butts-Karl-Plato/South-Bend-Washington-98586/Pacific-Bow-Butts-Karl-Plato-Stuck-me-for-615419-in-BAD-DEBT-South-Bend-Washington-1156762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Bow Butts / Karl Plato