swift

Complaint Review: pacific breeze air ducts

• Submitted: Thu, March 28, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 28, 2013

• Reported By: alexis — fair oaks California
pacific breeze air ducts
Internet, California United States of America

pacific breeze air ducts ,pacificbreezeairductservices.com/ Bait and Switch, Deceptive Practices Internet, California

Pacific Breeze had a Groupon for $49 for air vent cleaning and duct cleaning. They sent out a technician to service our home, who first thing went straight to the heater unit... and showed me how it was dirty and needed to be cleaned. I asked him to do that.. he would for another $200. No thank you, please just clean my vents. He refused. Told me he had to clean the heater first.

I called their office, spoke with their manager Angelique (who would not give me her last name). She said the same. I reviewed the groupon offer. There are no disclaimers that the heater unit must be cleaned prior to any air vent cleaning and there would be an additional charge for that. Complete bait and switch.

Pacific Breeze redeemed the groupon before they ever sent out the technician. They would not honor the voucher and do the services. Nor would they issue a refund. They told me to take it up with Groupon. What a complete rip off. That was not a technician they sent to my house. That was a salesman!

I am waiting to hear back from Groupon and hope they will honor the refund. Either way, this Pacific Breeze is a complete rip off. Keep them out of your house!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pacific-breeze-air-ducts/Internet-California-/pacific-breeze-air-ducts-pacificbreezeairductservicescom-Bait-and-Switch-Deceptive-Pr-1038867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pacific breeze air ducts