Complaint Review: Pacific Brochures

• Reported By: Kenyetta — Savannah Georgia
Pacific Brochures
4025 Camino Del Rio South 3rd Floor San Diego, California USA

Pacific Brochures Company Did Not Deliver San Diego California

I researched the web for work from home jobs. I was a student and it was difficult to find work that would not interfere with my studies. I looked for any complaints against the company before I invested my money. In May, 2014, I was charged the start up fee for the materials to be sent to my home. It took almost two months to recieve this package. The next step would be for the company to send me referrals via postal mail. I received a book with various work from home opportunities listed. I invested in one of the options in the book. The interesting part was that I asked this company about Pacific Brochures and they seemed to have never heard of the company. That company sent me the necessary items I needed for their business. I never received the envelopes I was waiting for and I had difficulty getting a live person to assist me. I emailed this company repeatedly. Therefore,  I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and I am currently waiting to receive my refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2014 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Brochures/San-Diego-California-92108/Pacific-Brochures-Company-Did-Not-Deliver-San-Diego-California-1162637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Brochures