Complaint Review: pacific coast clearing service

• Submitted: Thu, July 26, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 26, 2012

• Reported By: roderick — fair oaks California United States of America
pacific coast clearing service
5775 soundview dr # 103C gig harbor, Washington United States of America

pacific coast clearing service unknown.purchased through tower of power sales,inc. They got me too . gig harbor, Washington

These people are impossible to get a hold of.I've called 100 times to no avail.I guess I should consider myself lucky, I got through once.I too thought I'd help the kid out when he came to my door.Once I decided this I was shocked by the prices.So I thought I'd order some childrens books for my granddaughters Hailey & Hannah.They were $45.00.  Since I had my checkbook in hand I relented. Then I saw that the shipping & handling was $15.00 ! Once again I relented. $60.00 bucks total, OK.I figurered my granddaughters would still be getting books even after I was gone. The salesman assurred me that they wouldn't cash my check for 2 weeks. Well, they cashed it, 12 hours before my check hit the bank.There went another $25.00. Sometime later I began receiving Rolling Stone magazine in my granddaughters names.Hailey and Hannah are 2 and 4 years old.I eventually spoke to "maria', and I knew I was in trouble when she asked me to send her a copy of my unreadable receipt. I mean either you're going to fix it or not.   Finally I asked maria to call me when a decision is made.huh?because I told her it's impossible to get through on the phone. She said she would.  That was a couple of months ago.Still can't get through. Anyone want some pretty new Rolling Stone magazines?I give up.Lost $85.00,lots of time, and a stamp.No more door-to-door for me, ever !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 11:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pacific-coast-clearing-service/gig-harbor-Washington-98335/pacific-coast-clearing-service-unknownpurchased-through-tower-of-power-salesinc-They-go-918205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pacific coast clearing service