invited

Complaint Review: pacific coast home solutions

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: nelle — Redondo Beach, ca California United States of America
pacific coast home solutions
4155 E. La Palma Ave Ste 500 Anaheim, California United States of America

pacific coast home solutions Repeated unsolicited calls and I am on the do not call list Anaheim, California

They called me and asked for me by name. I asked who was calling and I was hung up on.

I called their number and the message said to get on their Do Not Call List that I have to give my number to them.

I thought that is why the National Do Not Call List was formed. I think it is their duty and responsibility to look at the list and not call anyone who is on it. They are vilolating the National Do Not Call List.

I will be reporting them to the proper agencies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 09:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pacific-coast-home-solutions/Anaheim-California-92807/pacific-coast-home-solutions-Repeated-unsolicited-calls-and-I-am-on-the-do-not-call-list-1016485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pacific coast home solutions