- Report: #1137201
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Pacific Ink
Pacific Ink10531 4S Commons Dr #166-415 San Diego, California USA
Pacific Ink pacificink.com STOLE MY MONEY, gave me defective products San Diego California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
ordered ink cartridges, were defective, they replaced once, these also defective, was told they would apply credit back to my credit card, have contacted numerous times by phone and email (approx 20 times) told refund had been applied to credit card, have checked everyday for 10 days, still not there. Cannot get a manager or supervisor, they will not transfer you. Cannot get this problem solved, want my money back for defective products
This is their disclaimer about returns
- Remember, every cartridge you purchase from Pacific Ink is 100% guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with your ink cartridge purchase you can return your order to our warehouse to be replaced, exchanged, or for refund. We believe that for our customers to have the best possible online shopping experience, returns need to be easy. If you need to replace, exchange, or return a cartridge, the first thing you should do is contact us.
- Our 365 day return policy allows you to replace, exchange, or return any ink cartridge you purchased from Pacific Ink.com within 365 days from the day you purchased it. All we ask is that you send the cartridges back to us in the original packaging and make sure they are in the same condition you received them in.
- If you have a cartridge that is not working, we will replace it for you (free of charge).
- Returns Are Easy!
- You can return your purchase for up to 365 days from the purchase date.
- Cartridges must be in the condition you received them and in their original box and/or packaging.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Once your return is received and inspected at our warehouse (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment with 7 business days. Depending on your credit card company, it make take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Ink/-San-Diego-California-92127/Pacific-Ink-pacificinkcom-STOLE-MY-MONEY-gave-me-defective-products-San-Diego-Califor-1137201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.