• Report: #1120793

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: Dave Jacobson — Lewisburg Pennsylvania
Pacific International Group Services, LLC
9005 W. Sahara Ave. Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Pacific International Group Services, LLC Sanicare Terrible service Las Vegas Nevada

I just got off the phone with someone named Robert. I ordered a replacement hose a few weeks ago. I called to check on the status of the order. Robert informed me that the hose was shipped to the wrong address. I gave the correct address when I ordered the hose over the phone. The incorrect address was an apartment that we were renting several years ago while renovating our house. Robert asked me if it’s possible for me to check for the package at this address. I told Robert that it is not possible for to check this address. Robert then told me that he would issue a refund and was ready to hang up. I asked if it’s possible for me to order the hose again. Robert informed me that if I would not go to the address and get the hose so he would not order me another hose. I explained that the apartment is inside a locked building which I no longer have access to. Robert then told me that if I am too lazy to check for the hose at this other address then he would not order another hose for me. I now have a $241 Sanicare bidet sprayer in my wall that I paid $400 to install and it is now useless. I have been called lazy and a liar by Robert and I have very bad feelings about Sanicare. I don’t recall ever being treated this way by anyone in any type of customer service position.

When I ordered the replacement hose I recall explaining that the address Sanicare had on file from the original order was for an apartment that we were renting. The person I spoke to understood the situation and took down the correct shipping address for the replacement hose. I don’t know what happened between the time I called to order the replacement hose and the time the replacement hose was shipped so I don’t know how the shipping address was changed back to the original shipping address from our original order for the bidet sprayer.

My suggestions:

1. Robert does not belong in a position of interacting with end customers.
  2. It sounds like there is a breakdown in communication somewhere between getting the shipping address during the order process and fulfillment shipping the items ordered.

I will no longer buy any Sanicare product nor would I ever recommend to anyone to buy a Sanicare product. At the time of our original purchase I thought we were paying a premium for a top quality product. The product is now broken and the service has been terrible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-International-Group-Services-LLC/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Pacific-International-Group-Services-LLC-Sanicare-Terrible-service-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1120793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific International Group Services, LLC

dedication