Complaint Review: pacific naturals

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2014

• Reported By: justice — reno Nevada
pacific naturals
gscm fulfillment ,2049 north lincoln st burbank, California USA

pacific naturals Health beauty they did nothing but give me the runaround after I returnd the garcinia cambogia. gave me wrong emails burbank California

Ordered garcinia cambogia, 2bottles for 48.00 dollars march 6th, I believe. Product did not work.

I called them on their return policy. They said I should try it longer. I said no. They wanted me to call back the next day. I said, no!

I finally got a Rna# 134158898513615619 and returned product to: Gscm fulfillment

2049 n. Lincoln st         Burbank   Calif.  91504

On 4.8.14 via the UPS store. They sent it parcel post.   I paid 4.72. Have two receipts. I called them, talked to a Terranceon 4.8.14 to tell him I returned the product, he said there would be a 10.00 restocking fee, which I responded to, you can't  restock opened product, thats illegal.

He responded, "I will waive that for you". I waited a few days and called back, talked to Tony on 4.17.14. He said we dont have it yet in our warehouse. Whats the tracking number? I said it went post office. He said in 3 to 5 business days you'll get your refund.

He also said sent me the receipts for shipment via email for proof. I did that on 4.21.14 to the email they gave me.....info@websupportcenter.com.    when I got h*o e , I called to tell them I sent receipts. I got a lady named Hazel. She said we have noproof in our warehouse, and I dont see your email, send receipts to me at..... Hazel@websupportcenter.com.

I did, daemon mailer said no such email exists. They had sent me a confirmaion email back when I got the Rna#, so I resent email they sent me to the info email and a response came back from healthbeauty.zendesk.com.   WHAT!!!!!,,,

These people are straight up scammers. I canceled my card back two weeks ago so they couldnt charge me anymore, because I was suspicious and checked them out. I saww theyhave made a career out out ripping people off, then just changing their name and continuing.

I hope they get caught. Im sure they are using a magic jack phone. Or similar.    Debra

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 11:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pacific-naturals/burbank-California-91504/pacific-naturals-Health-beauty-they-did-nothing-but-give-me-the-runaround-after-I-returnd-1140635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pacific naturals