Complaint Review: Pacific Naturals

• Updated: Fri, November 29, 2013

• Reported By: Eloise — Washington Dist of Columbia
Pacific Naturals
2049 N Lincoln Street Burbank, California USA

PACIFIC NATURALS RIPOFF! Requested Refund-They Want Me To Pay $6.00 Each Restocking Fee To Return 6 Bottles Including 3 FREE Bottles! Burbank California

On August 24, 2013, I responded to an advertisement for Garcinia Cambogia Select. I placed an order for (3) bottles of the product distributed by Pacific Naturals and was given an additional (3) bottles for a total of $119.70. I used my Debit Card to pay for the product, which I received the product on August 30, 2013.

Looking at one of the containers, I noticed that this Garcinia Cambogia Select had Calcium in it. I did not recall Dr. Oz mentioning Calcium as one of the ingredients during any of his presentations, so immediately became suspicious and contemplated on whether or not I should take it.

I called the Pacific Naturals office in Burbank, CA and asked them directly if the product was a scam. A woman kept trying to assure me that it was not. I told her that I needed to return the whole package of (6) and get my money back. She proceded to tell me that if I returned them, $6.00 per bottle would be withheld for restocking fees, and I had a certain amount of time to return them. She was quite on the defensive.

Thinking about losing $36.00 just like that, back to a company that had already ripped me off, I decided against my better judgment to start taking the capsules to see what would happen. So, I took about half of one bottle... Amount of weight loss? ...Zero Pounds!!! So, I stopped taking them!

I hope other people become aware of all this before they order ANYTHING AT ALL from this company. When I was trying to decide whether or not to take the pills, I tried to go back to the site that I had ordered from but it had disappeared. I would surely like to know what are the chances that I could recoup what was stolen from me under false pretences? I want to buy a legitimate product to aid in my weight loss.

By the way, I visited the Pacific Naturals website recently and I couldn't find any listing of Garcinia Cambogia! Shame on Pacific Naturals for trying to pass of a very defective product as the real thing! SHAME!! SHAME!! SHAME!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2013 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Naturals/Burbank-California-91504/PACIFIC-NATURALS-RIPOFF-Requested-Refund-They-Want-Me-To-Pay-600-Each-Restocking-Fee-T-1103092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Naturals