Complaint Review: pacific pool route sales inc.

• Submitted: Mon, March 07, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, October 07, 2011

• Reported By: mike — ontario California United States of America
pacific pool route sales inc.
10762 LOS VAQUEROS Circle,LOS ALAMITOS,CA,90720-21 LOS ALAMITOS, California United States of America

pacific pool route sales inc. SCAM ALERT LOS ALAMITOS, California

*Consumer Comment: Pacific Pool Routes

*UPDATE Employee: Rebuttal

Never trust a business run out of a hole in the wall office with a few desks and a few phones and always empty with no customers in sight..this company charges you thousands of dollars for a so called pool route.all they do is advertise in the penny saver until you get the amount they charged you..but if they cancel or they don't pay you too bad your out..they say no experience required and they offer one day training only.and some accounts need major repairs and you have no clue as  what to do..they make you sign a sneeky contract that basically is a win win for them and you lose....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2011 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pacific-pool-route-sales-inc/LOS-ALAMITOS-California-90720-2105/pacific-pool-route-sales-inc-SCAM-ALERT-LOS-ALAMITOS-California-703673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pacific pool route sales inc.

Pacific Pool Routes

AUTHOR: Poolguy - (United States of America)

I was thinking of using this company. I'm glad I read this report. I have some questions. How much money did you pay? How many accounts did they promise? How many did they deliver? and, in what amount of time? How many new accounts per week or per month? Were they consistent in providing new accounts?

Thanks,
Poolguy

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Mike - (United States of America)

I am the vice president of Pacific Route Sales, Inc. I believe that this complaint is a hoax. I would like to know who wrote it and I would like to have it removed. If  I knew who wrote it, we would consider suing for liable (we are building a case for that possibility right now).

First of all, we have never sold a pool route to anybody named "Mike" in Ontario. Secondly, his is only a malicious attack without substance. I don't really see a real "complaint" in it. If you read it carefully, you will see what I mean. The first sentence  ("Never trust a business run out of a hole in the wall office...") is only an opinion (a poor one at that) and one with the sole purpose of demeaning our company. Should we have marbled halls and gold fountains? And where would that money come from? What does he mean, or even intend to imply, with the term "so-called" pool route? Again, if you remove the innuendo, there is no complaint there. He says "this company charges you thousands of dollars..." Well, yes, we do. But it costs us thousands of dollars to build the route and our charge is only about half (50%) of what you would pay elsewhere! Maybe that's why we don't have the marbled halls? His next point (that we only advertise in the PennySaver), while meaningless and also not really a complaint, is not true and, of course, I can prove it.

The next point (accounts cancelling or not paying) is basic Business 101. Everybody in business runs the risk of their customers cancelling or not paying. If not, you could perform poor service, even abuse the customers and they'd have no recourse. Even though it is common sense, our contract clearly addresses this subject. Not that we are required to by law, but we do guarantee the accounts for three months. As far as "no experience required," true; we will sell you pool accounts even if you have no experience (you can also buy a gun or an airplane without experience!). While I would recommend that anyone in business for themselves should endeavor to become competent in that business, doing so is up to you. We do offer free training. It is not true that it is for one day only. We offer as much training as you need. But, as we always point out, the training is only for the basics. But then again, it is free! We also provide a list of books, DVDs and other sources for additional training.

Nobody "makes" you sign a "sneeky" contract. We do not have thugs standing by to strong-arm you into buying, and our contract is one of the simplest and easy-to-understand contracts in the entire business world! It is a no nonsense, simple English, bare-bones contract. There are no big words, deep concepts, or even one single word of legalese in it. I can't imagine a simpler, easy-to understand contract. The allegation that the contract is a win-win one for us is also absurd. It, like all good contracts, covers the basics and the "what ifs" for both parties. And, as any businessman should know, a contract is an agreement between two parties and you  either agree, change it, or don't sign it. We are a small, he says "hole in the wall," company. As such, we are always willing to make changes and/or clarifications in our contracts, and in our 27 years in business, we frequently have.

Please do not be influenced by this malicious and anonymous attack on our company. Come into our hole-in-the wall, meet with our friendly staff and make up your own mind. We have many repeat buyers, referrals and success stories. We can't make a business man out of you, but we promise not to waste your money on marbled halls and gold fountains!