Complaint Review: Pacific Property Transfer

• Updated: Sat, October 26, 2013

• Reported By: Tatt — somewhere Utah
Pacific Property Transfer
2241 W 190th St Torrance, California USA

Pacific Property Transfer Pacific Transfer Holding money hostage! SCAM ALERT! Rude and won't respond. "Just Wait" is response. Torrence California

Horrible! Worst company to do business with!!! Run while you can! I purchased a Worldmark timeshare for over $3k by way of e-check. This was 4 months ago. Communication in the beginning was great. The longer the transfer goes the worse the communication gets.

I was told this would take 60-90 days. I purchased mid June thinking it would be done in time for my anniversary in October. This was a very big deal to me! I've been leaving messages (when the box is not full which is almost always) and have no longer been getting calls back or even emails. After speaking with someone who again is NOT Mandy Gomez, she was rude and short with me saying that it is in process and there is nothing I can do but wait.

Last time I actually reached someone was a month ago when a young man said we were waiting on the signatures of the sellers, but that was a month after it was supposed to be back "within 10 days". All you will get from this company is run-around. Read the reviews on the web. there are people who have been waiting well over a year for their transfer!

If I do not get a response that is very specific within the next few days, I will call the AG's office of California and file a formal complaint against this company to have them investigated. I've done this once before with another company and it worked out well. Looks like we're headed that way again with PPT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2013 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Property-Transfer/Torrance-California-90504/Pacific-Property-Transfer-Pacific-Transfer-Holding-money-hostage-SCAM-ALERT-Rude-and-wo-1094794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Property Transfer