Complaint Review: pacific webworks/Netbiz

• Submitted: Wed, March 31, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, April 05, 2010

• Reported By: Tracy — Louisville Kentucky U.S.A.
pacific webworks/Netbiz
Oregon Internet, Utah United States of America

pacific webworks/Netbiz umgedge, IDvaultonline, 723u*NETBIZ, 743o*NETBIZ, elitepack, kitacccess, 126j*IDVAULTONLINE, 221g*IDVAULTONLINE, USERACCNT Put monthly charges on my bank & credit cards without my knowledge & consent Internet, Utah

*Consumer Comment: you have to sue them to get anywhere

*Consumer Comment: you have to sue them to get anywhere

These companies go by other names than the ones I listed. Chase credit card investigation said that was not illegal in itself, though unethical. When purchases are made on the internet these companies manage to add a monthly charge to your credit card purchase without your knowledge. Google has a lawsuit against Pacific Webworks because they used their good name in a Work At Home scam. They also will add these charges many times when you make a purchase from an info-mercial on television. If you see any of these names on your credit card or debit card statement, you have been scammed! They cost me over $500 counting the actual charges & intrest that accrued on my Chase Credit card. Since you do enter your credit card information on a purchase, or trial, Chase said they will not remove them. However, they will stop future charges on your card. They (Chase) would not give me the phone numbers to speak to any of these people. There are horror stories all over the internet about these people. This should be illegal!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2010 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pacific-webworksNetbiz/Internet-Utah-/pacific-webworksNetbiz-umgedge-IDvaultonline-723uNETBIZ-743oNETBIZ-elitepack-kitac-588006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pacific webworks/Netbiz

you have to sue them to get anywhere

AUTHOR: mmG63 - (United States of America)

I hired a lawyer and we are going to sue these guys.  $500 is a lot of money. if I were you I would sue them also.

The law firm is going to do everything and is going to take legal fees out of what they make them pay.  They said they will do this for anybody!  send me an email and I will be MORE than happy to give you their phone number.(((Redacted)))

you have to sue them to get anywhere

AUTHOR: mmG63 - (United States of America)

The law firm is going to do everything and is going to take legal fees out of what they make them pay.  They said they will do this for anybody!  send me an email and I will be MORE than happy to give you their phone number. johncdova@gmail.com.