Complaint Review: Pacific World Marketing

• Reported By: Shelly — Fountain Hills Arizona United States of America
Pacific World Marketing
50 Sand Creek Rd. Suite#210 Brentwood, California United States of America

Pacific World Marketing is a SCAM in Brentwood, California

Pacific World Marketing contacted me and wanted $8,900-$18,700 to "Market" my patent.  Before I paid them I asked for "references" and a copy of a "portfolio" they said they would use.

I was informed that I was the only person ever to request this and that I was making their company "jump-through-hoops" to do business; they will not provide references or a copy of a portfolio.  Their daily phonecalls to me have since stopped-Hmm?  I am extremely fortunate not to have paid them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2010 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-World-Marketing/Brentwood-California-94513/Pacific-World-Marketing-is-a-SCAM-in-Brentwood-California-656597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific World Marketing